[python-advocacy] promotional offer for user groups from Python Magazine

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at gmail.com
Mon May 19 21:30:50 CEST 2008

The response has been good, so to save everyone a little time here are
the details:

This promotional is open to members of user groups who discuss Python-
related topics.

To take advantage of the offer, each member of the group should go to
our web site (http://www.pythonmagazine.com) and set up an account
(that's already free).  When they register, the site will ask them for
an email address to identify the account.  If a single member of the
group sends me a list of all the email addresses used, along with the
name of the user group represented, I'll make sure we enable the

Doug Hellmann
Technical Editor
Python Magazine