[python-advocacy] New "Expert Python Programming" book from Packt

Neha Shaikh nehas at packtpub.com
Fri Sep 26 08:47:45 CEST 2008

Hello,

My name is Neha and I work for Packt, a UK based publishing company
specializing in focused IT books. .You can read more about us at
www.packtpub.com

We have recently released a book, titled “Expert Python Programming” and I
was wondering whether you would be interested in featuring details of it on
your website.

“Expert Python Programming” is a new book that aims to help developers build
better applications in Python with the help of best practices and new
development techniques. Written by Tarek Ziadé, a contributor to the Zope
code and an experienced Python developer, Expert Python Programming takes
you on a practical tour of Python application development.

You can read more about the book here:
http://www.packtpub.com/expert-python-programming/book

I would love to arrange a feature for this book on your website as I think
it would be perfect for its audience. If you are interested in more details,
I can send you a chapter from the book to publish on your site or you can
also putup a link back to our book page. It could be a resourceful content
for it’s audience.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,

Neha