[python-advocacy] How programming language webpages should be designed

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Mon Nov 9 04:27:43 CET 2009

One possibility -- make links on the front page

'towers of hanoi'
'a simple web scraper'

(these are just ideas, we can have whatever code we want, and maybe we
show some with <more ....>)

when you click on the link you get a 3.1 version with a link in the
top right corner (would you like to see the version for 2.6)
If you click that link you would get the same thing in 2.6 format,
with a link (would you like to see the version for 3.1).  We
could even have a separate link on both pages (explanation of
the differences between 2.6 and 3.1)