[AstroPy] Module suggestions?

W.T. Bridgman bridgman at wyeth.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 24 12:56:37 EDT 1999

Andy,

Why is it a problem using the PyFITS module and just not accessing the
table stuff?  I've found header access fairly straightforward.

Perhaps my documentation needs some improvement?

Tom

--
Dr. William T."Tom" Bridgman           Scientific Visualization Studio
Raytheon ITSS                          NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center