AstroPy: Desired Platform Support

Dr. William T. Bridgman bridgman at lheapop.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 18 12:48:23 EST 1999

Okay,

I've just added a few things to the web site.  A preliminary platform
matrix of what I currently know about and a link to the PyFITS paper.
Let's hope we can make this matrix a little less sparse fairly soon.

This is also a part time project for me, at least until I can get some
grant money for it. :^)

For those checking the packages on their various platforms - mention any
bugs or other enhancements.

Test scripts are definitely a plus.  Anyone knowledgeable in this?

Do we want to add any links to individuals for specific efforts, contacts,
or other projects, such as Les' VICAR work?

Tom

--
Dr. William T."Tom" Bridgman          Raytheon ITSS
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
Code 664                              bridgman at lheapop.gsfc.nasa.gov
Greenbelt, MD 20771                   (301) 286-1346