[AstroPy] A simple python module, wrapping pytfits+matplotlib: fits I/O + graphic/display environment

Humufr humufr at yahoo.fr
Thu May 4 09:52:33 EDT 2006

Hi,

I would like something like this too. I tried to play a little bit to
implement it but unfortunatly I find an intrinsic limitation in
matplotlib. It's using agg and agg can't have image bigger than 3kx3k
pixels or something like this and even before this limit matplotlib take
age to plot an image on screen.

Regars,

N.