[AstroPy] Representing astronomical (esp. IFU) datasets as Python objects

Eric Emsellem emsellem at obs.univ-lyon1.fr
Fri May 5 12:39:45 EDT 2006

Hi James,
well, any input is welcome here. And at the moment I am alone working on
this although I have some colleagues here who are willing to maybe help
me in the task. So there is hope....

cheers
Eric

Eric Emsellem                             emsellem at obs.univ-lyon1.fr
                            Centre de Recherche Astrophysique de Lyon
9 av. Charles-Andre                        tel: +33 (0)4 78 86 83 84
69561 Saint-Genis Laval Cedex              fax: +33 (0)4 78 86 83 86
France                    http://www-obs.univ-lyon1.fr/eric.emsellem