[AstroPy] Any progress on AstroLibWCS?

W.T. Bridgman William.T.Bridgman.1 at gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 4 11:39:06 EST 2007

I just checked the wiki and don't find much.

I've got a project where I need to redo my coordinate handling from
the FITS header for a solar mission.  I'm already using an (old)
version of pyfits for reading the data but now need to examine
scanning the headers for one or more sets of WCS coordinates.

Anything available for testing or to at least guide my code
organization?

Thanks,
Tom
--
Dr. William T."Tom" Bridgman               Scientific Visualization
Studio