[AstroPy] Installing numdisplay--A Problem (Windows)

Christopher Hanley chanley at stsci.edu
Fri Apr 10 21:49:41 EDT 2009

If the *.fit file has the same structure as your .fits file then you are
fine.

You need to have DS9 running prior to using numdisplay.  That is the
program it is looking for.  If you don't have DS9 already installed you
can get a Windows installation from this site:

http://hea-www.harvard.edu/RD/ds9/

Cheers,
Chris

--