[AstroPy] 3-D Graphics Tools for for Documentation, Presentations, etc.

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 19 19:33:29 EDT 2009

Thanks. I'm not familiar with it. A requirement I forgot to mention is
that I be able to execute the program under Win. I'm using standard PC
graphics. No Silicon Graphics machines here. :-)

I edged out of *nix years ago, but may fire it up in a month or two on
an older PC. About 15 years ago, I put together a program that would do
the trick that I'm looking for in this instance.