[AstroPy] astrolib repository and trac site being relocated

Perry Greenfield perry at stsci.edu
Thu Feb 12 09:16:50 EST 2009

We will be relocating the astrolib svn repository to STScI this Friday
(February 13, 2009). When the new repository becomes available, we
will have the scipy.org repository and trac site inactivated and post
the new new urls for the STScI hosted ones. We will continue to
provide commit privileges to the repository to those that have
software or changes to contribute at the new site.

We are very grateful to Enthought for the many years it has hosted the
repository. They provided a great service to STScI and the community
by doing so. We will continue to use the scipy.org wiki resources for
astropy/astrolib-related information

Perry Greenfield