[AstroPy] Python Functions for Horizontal to Equatorial and vice versa?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 20 18:25:54 EDT 2010

In view of the response to RA DEC <-> AZ EL Conversion above this
message, it may look like the question is answered. I do have pyephem,
but attempted to try it under Win7. It won't install. The author is
working on it, but I've heard nothing more about it in the last several
days.

On 4/19/2010 12:15 PM, Wayne Watson wrote:
> I'm looking for two functions to do the coordinate transformations in
> the Subject.  Just those two. I don't need any others.

              According to a very recent article in USA Today, 47%
              of households and individual do not pay federal taxes.
              In better times, it's about 38%. It's allowed under
              present laws. Google USA Today "when 47% don't"

                     Web Page:<www.speckledwithstars.net/>