[AstroPy] Python Functions for Horizontal to Equatorial and vice versa?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 21 21:19:50 EDT 2010

I may be wrong, but it looks like there are some fairly straightforward
methods on the web for both methods.  Here are two that I've taken note
of. <http://www2.arnes.si/~gljsentvid10/sfera/chapter7.htm> and
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Horizontal_coordinate_system_2.png>.
Both give the details. Another,
<http://www.davincisworld.com/Satellites/OrbitalDynamics.htm>, gives the
details and performs an example  calculation. See a few pages into it,
around Figure 1.1.2.

                     Web Page:<www.speckledwithstars.net/>