[AstroPy] Summer scholar

James Turner jturner at gemini.edu
Tue Aug 3 14:17:21 EDT 2010

Yeah, the whole of ndimage needs rewriting (the code is also
somewhat impenetrable and doesn't have a proper maintainer). That's
a fairly daunting task and no-one has had time to do it so far. A lot
of us need that code, so sooner or later I think someone may have to
bite the bullet... I wish we had the time.

Cheers,

James.