[AstroPy] Does anyone here use The Software Bisque Orchestrate Program?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 8 20:21:11 EDT 2010

Well, I think you are wrong about my post, but you do not know the
reason why. The reason is this. First, The Bisque writes very
professional astronomy software for their products, one of which is a
hig quality GEM robotic mount. Further, Orchestrate is able to utilize
programs written in Visual Basic Script, JavaScript, Perl and other high
level languages. If I'm not mistaken it does this in first three
languages by the user providing a "compiled" version to Orchestrate.
Using, say, VB, one is able to write "auxillary" programs with a GUI as
an aid to operation.

So my follow up question is will Python work with it Python? Python can
produce exe files, as I understand it but neither the Bisque or I know
if they work. My questions stand until the moderator says otherwise.