[AstroPy] Looking for a Short Demo Win Executable of Matplotlib

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 16 10:32:37 EST 2010

See Subject. I'm looking for a demo fully compiled executable that is
relevant to science, astronomy, that produces a plot with the MPL
navigation facilities, zoom, pan, resizing axis scales. If possible,
smaller than 10M, so that I can send it via e-mail. If not, then
downloadable from some common web site.

--
"Crime is way down. War is declining. And that's far from
the good news." -- Steven Pinker (and other sources)