[AstroPy] A Small Useful Astronomy Python Module

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 7 12:11:26 EST 2010

While looking for a basic library more suitable for my needs, I found
one (more like stumbled onto) at New Mexico Tech called sidereal. See
<http://infohost.nmt.edu/tcc/help/lang/python/examples/sidereal/index.html>.
It works for my present needs. I would think the other universities,
colleges, tech schools with an undergraduate program in astronomy might
have similar libraries.

              "We're leaving you with a world that runs like
               clockwork. And the clock it runs like is a cuckoo
               clock." -- Frank Oppenheimer, physicist

                    Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>