[AstroPy] [SciPy-User] Co-ordinating Python astronomy libraries?

Erik Tollerud erik.tollerud at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 11:15:16 EDT 2010

Well, the only module name I see that's the same is "coords" and as
I'm sure you can imagine that's a pretty common name when dealing with
astronomy.  There's no namespace collision, though, because all of the
astropysics modules are modules within the astropysics package, while
the STSci stuff are each separate packages.  So you never directly
"import coords" when using astropysics - instead you "import
astropysics.coords" or "from astropysics import coords" .