[AstroPy] Pyfits writeto w/ clobber

Rene Breton superluminique at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 19:09:32 EDT 2010

Hi Fabricio,

I'm also on Ubuntu 10.04 and the version of pyfits in the repository is indeed very old; v1.3. I would highly recommend that you install pyfits manually from the tarball there: http://www.stsci.edu/resources/software_hardware/pyfits/Download. Perhaps pypi has a pyfits bundle but I haven't checked.

Rene