[AstroPy] equivalent routine to IDL Astronomy Library lineid_plot

Johann Cohen-Tanugi johann.cohentanugi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 02:42:34 EDT 2011

Hi Jon, this is an ultra specialized IDL script. While I am sure it
could be part of an astro dedicated extension to matplotlib, I would not
be surprised that matplotlib does not deliver anything like that. Of
course this is the right place to ask, as maybe someone has already
implemented it for her/his own use. Could you provide a specific figure
as an example of what you would like to achieve?

best,
JCT