[AstroPy] Proliferating py-astro-libs

James Turner jturner at gemini.edu
Wed Jul 6 08:27:46 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I have added a poll for SciPy attendees to figure out the best time
to meet up next week. Please select which day(s) you could make an
astronomy/AstroPy discussion. The SciPy organizers are nominally
expecting BoFs to be on the Wed and Thurs evenings, but I've included
all the days in the poll, as well as Wed/Thurs lunchtimes (only
select these if you can't make the evening), just in case another
time is better.

We can update the wiki and the conference page with a time and place
once it's decided.

Thanks!

James.