[AstroPy] proposal for astropy version control software and respository

Wolfgang Kerzendorf wkerzendorf at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 16 21:30:51 EDT 2011

When I started developing a package with a friend we had a look around
and tried mercurial first. We later switched to git and it seemed much
easier.
In the process we also found this webpage:
http://whygitisbetterthanx.com/ . Which gives an interesting (I'm sure
in someway biased) overview. But for all its arguments it has data.

Just my two cents,