[AstroPy] AstroPy Coordination Meeting this fall

James Turner jturner at gemini.edu
Fri Jul 29 20:20:14 EDT 2011

Hi Thomas,

(Sorry for the delay -- our telescope has had problems this week).

Two days would be quite a short time to fly all the way from Chile
for. It might make more sense to try to connect remotely if that's
the plan. Were you planning on setting up video links?

I had been hoping we'd get together and get people contributing to
the repository on the spot, but maybe that's optimistic.

Personally, if I do come out, October would be easier as I have to
renew my US visa around Sept, but that's just me (will comment on
the poll once we figure out about the remote connections).

Cheers,

James.