[AstroPy] Proliferating py-astro-libs

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:14:48 EDT 2011

Just to put the suggestion out there, Tom A. and I would be happy to try and host the meeting at CfA if there was interest for this, preferably in the fall. We have webcast capabilities for the talks (I like the idea of 'lightning' talks), though it would be harder to have remote participation for the hands-on part.

Of course, we're also open to other locations, so if anyone else interested in hosting this, please feel free to suggest!

Cheers,
Tom