[AstroPy] POLL: moderation/coordination

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 00:22:59 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Erik, Perry, and myself all volunteered to moderate the discussions
and coordinate the efforts towards a common Python astronomy package.
While the original intent was to have a poll to pick a single person,
we would like to suggest that we try operating as as a group of three
instead. We want to check whether this is ok with you, so we've made a
poll, which is located near the top of the developers page:

http://astropy.wikispaces.com/developers

and will remain open until Friday 17th at 9pm EST. Let us know what you think!

Cheers,
Thomas