[AstroPy] Ubuntu packages and state of AstroLib

Ole Streicher astropy at liska.ath.cx
Thu Mar 17 11:37:01 EDT 2011

Am 17.03.2011 15:43, schrieb Michael Droettboom:
> Also in SVN, I've documented how to run the tests.  As you point out
> will not work with the latest 1.9 release, but assuming SVN head
> works for you for your packaging purposes, I'm happy to make a new
> 1.10 release.

I successfully tested the package build process against the SVN trunk,
so a new version would be fine for me.

Additionally to Sergio's patch, I will also remove all references to the
test fits files and the wcslib includes in the defsetup.py, since they
are not needed for the binary package. This makes the package smaller
without the need to remove the tests from the source tarball.

Would you just tag the version in SVN or also provide a downloadable tar
file at stsci?

Best

Ole