[AstroPy] Ubuntu packages and state of AstroLib

Erik Tollerud erik.tollerud at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:21:52 EDT 2011

I just tested in in an ubuntu virtualenv, and it seems to work.  I was
forced to also install pyfits, apparently because the pywcs setup
script uses just distutils instead of distutils+distribute (or
distutils+setuptools).  That's not a serious problem, though, as it's
trivial to install with PIP if someone needs it.

Thanks for posting it!

--
Erik Tollerud