[AstroPy] Astrolib release coming

Mark Sienkiewicz sienkiew at stsci.edu
Fri Mar 18 12:04:29 EDT 2011

Obviously you can tell that we have not given much attention to making
an Astrolib release, but we are planning to change that.

The release will come in the form of an upload to pypi (so you can
install it with pip or easyinstall) and a source tarball.  It will take
some modifications to do this, but we expect to make the release some
time in the next few weeks.

If you are an author of a package in Astrolib, we need to know if you
want to do anything to your code before the release.  If you do, contact
me or discuss it on the list.

Mark S