[AstroPy] Fwd: [Fwd: Putting astronomy packages on PyPI]

Erik Bray embray at stsci.edu
Wed May 4 12:17:46 EDT 2011

Sorry, I didn't look at AstroPy at all yesterday.

Everything suggested by the original poster will be possible with the
work I'm doing (and in fact already is possibly for all of stsci_python
except betadrizzle, though I haven't done most of Astrolib yet).

Once we get some source dists for these projects on PyPI it'll work
either with easy_install or (preferably) `pip install`.