[AstroPy] Question about Atpy with MySQL

Dr. Juan E Cabanela Ph.D. cabanela at mnstate.edu
Mon May 23 18:55:29 EDT 2011

Tom,
   Thank you for catching that, I will try again when I get back to my computer (this is from my iPad).

I will note the documentation at

http://atpy.github.com/format_sql.html

is in error if what you say is correct.  It states as an example:

>>> t = atpy.TableSet('mysql', user='monty', password='spam', \
                      database='measurements')

and all the other examples on that page state user/password/database, although the API documentation below that does in fact show user/passwd/db.

Juan