[AstroPy] ATpy accepted in Fedora

Sergio Pascual sergiopr at fis.ucm.es
Thu May 26 06:12:57 EDT 2011

Hello, I'm happy to inform you that an ATpy package has been accepted
in the Fedora Package Collection. ATpy has been built for fedora
releases 15, 14 and 13 and for EPEL 6 and 5

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/ATpy-0.9.5.1-1.fc13
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/ATpy-0.9.5.1-1.fc14
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/ATpy-0.9.5.1-1.fc15
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/ATpy-0.9.5.1-1.el5
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/ATpy-0.9.5.1-1.el6

For the moment, packages are in the testing repository. If you don't
have it enabled, you can do

# yum install ATpy --enablerepo=updates-testing

If you test the package and it works as intended, please return
feedback in the updates page.

For Fedora 15 and EL 6, I have built also a parallel installable
python3 package called python3-ATpy

To install it:

# yum install python3-ATpy --enablerepo=updates-testing

Regards, Sergio

--
Sergio Pascual                        http://guaix.fis.ucm.es/~spr
gpg fingerprint: 5203 B42D 86A0 5649 410A F4AC A35F D465 F263 BCCC