[AstroPy] asciitable 0.6.0
aldcroft at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Thu May 26 07:37:53 EDT 2011
Version 0.6.0 of asciitable is now available. The main code change is
fixing a bug that showed up only on Windows. From this version
forward asciitable will be supported and tested on linux, MacOS and
- Fixed issue reading a table from a string under Windows.
- Added testing using Python 2.7 for Windows XP and MacOS 10.6.
- Changed Python 3 testing on linux from 3.1 to 3.2.
- Added pip and easy_install instructions to the installation documentation.
- Added __version__ variable to module.
- Removed download_url from setup.py since tar file is hosted on PyPI now.
p.s. Juan and Frederic, regarding the fill_values issue: you need
asciitable >= 0.4.0.
More information about the AstroPy