[AstroPy] patch for pywcs

Erik Bray embray at stsci.edu
Mon Oct 10 07:36:04 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm pretty sure Mike is still the pywcs maintainer, but as the pyfits
maintainer I can say it looks good to me.  The 'fromstring' portion of
your patch is already fixed in pywcs's trunk (it checks the pyfits
version with pyfits.__version__ by the way).

But the all the has_keys still need to be fixed.  That one's a bit
surprising since I thought I grepped most of our code base for that and
removed them, but I guess a few slipped through the cracks.

Thanks!

Erik