[AstroPy] Astropy Project Coordination Meeting registration now available

Perry Greenfield perry at stsci.edu
Tue Aug 14 10:14:06 EDT 2012

We have set up a registration page for the Astropy Project
Coordination meeting to be held at STScI October 9-10 (with the 11th
as a sprint day). The registration site is:

http://www.stsci.edu/institute/conference/astropy

There is no registration charge. There are a limited number of rooms
being held until September 1st at the nearby Colonnade hotel that is
within easy walking distance of STScI.

If you are planning on attending, please register as soon as you can
confirm your attendance so that we can plan accordingly. We will be
setting up a wiki site to go into more detail about what we will cover
during the meeting.