[AstroPy] satellite-centered ephemeris

Miguel de Val-Borro miguel.deval at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 10:44:53 EST 2012

Hi Jonathan,

I have looked at the SPICE tutorials on the ephemeris subsystem and it
looks that it does what I want. However I need the SPK kernel for the
Herschel satellite that I could not find in the NAIF server or at the
ESA SPICE webpage. Do you know if this kernel is publicly available
somewhere?

Regards,
Miguel