[AstroPy] Back to Python. Precession and PhysConst code.

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 25 21:03:39 EST 2012

Hi, Erik. I tried the "Setup.py install", but I didn't have the folder
installed under .../site-packages. It couldn't find setup.py. I'll
adjust that per your comment. I was able to extract the tar.gz file onto
my Win7 with IZarc.

Thanks for the P.S.  I'm in and out of the Python world as it is useful,
which boils down to maybe a few days every month.  Matters could pick up
though.

Two years ago or so I was looking for a way to distribute a py program
in an (exe)cutable form, but whatever process I tried was much too trouble.