[AstroPy] Image combine

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 11:08:44 EST 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Tiago Ribeiro de Souza <t_ribeiro at me.com> wrote:
> Certainly, there are a lot of things to consider. There is a rater interesting paper about this on astro-ph (http://arxiv.org/abs/1008.4623), if you are interested.

Ted Kisner's talk at the Future of Astrocomputing conference from Dec
2010 addresses OpenCL in astronomy as well.  In the video file he
discusses many of the shortcomings and challenges more than comes
across in the slides.

http://hipacc.ucsc.edu/FOA_Program.html (with links to both PDF and MP4 files)