[AstroPy] Cross-Identification of stars in a collection of images

Joe Philip Ninan indiajoe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 15:05:01 EDT 2012

Hi,
Something like xyxymatch Joe Lyman mentioned was exactly what i was looking
for. Thanks a lot.

Warren Hack have send me link to its python version in stsci's irafx [1].

I had actually finished sketching the algorithm to implement triangle
matching and was about to start coding. i shall code that some other time
later. Right now xyxymatch meets my requirement. :-)
Thanks a lot for the help.
-Joe
[1] http://stsdas.stsci.edu/irafx/

--
"GNU/Linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste" -  GNU Generation

Joe Philip Ninan    http://sites.google.com/site/jpninan/
Research Scholar        /________________\
DAA,                            | Vadakeparambil |
TIFR,                           | Pullad P.O.         |
Mumbai-05, India.      | Kerala, India      |
Ph: +917738438212   | PIN:689548       |