[AstroPy] AstroPy meeting? WAS: SciPy 2012

Tom Aldcroft aldcroft at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 28 20:04:33 EDT 2012

I agree with Erik here about SciPy, and I might have blown my
conference (time) budget already with PyCon.  That said, I'm having
trouble making enough time for AstroPy so a dedicated meeting and
sprint might be welcome.  We had talked about a followup meeting,
perhaps at STSci?

- Tom

p.s. Didn't want to hijack the original thread so I renamed it here.