[AstroPy] astropy.cosmology

Neil Crighton neilcrighton at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 18:37:38 EST 2013

The cosmology.inverse function idea sounds good, I vote to do that. We can
give a warning for cases that are non-monotonic for the standard cosmology,
but I think we should trust users to understand what they're doing.

That's weird there's no age function, I thought all the methods and
functions were eventually mirrored. I'm also not sure why the comoving
volume isn't described in the documentation. Probably this is my fault :)

We can also add the comoving volume element, dV_comoving.  Are there any
other quantities it would be useful to have?

I can open a PR making these changes in the next day or so, unless someone
beats me to it.

Neil