[AstroPy] AstroPy Digest, Vol 80, Issue 16

Robert Lupton the Good rhl at astro.princeton.edu
Tue May 28 14:13:32 EDT 2013

> Axel will focus on developing the source detection and PSF-fitting functionality which are currently missing.

As you may or may not know, LSST is putting a lot of effort into industrial-scale processing of CCD data and we have all this sort of thing working quite nicely.  LSST doesn't have the same goal as astropy (as LSST uses C++ classes), but we should stay in contact.

P.S. if Obama's budget passes and LSST gets an MREFC start, I'll be hiring people...