[AstroPy] volunteers sought for astropy wikipedia entry

RayS rays at blue-cove.com
Mon Nov 4 12:02:54 EST 2013

Importantly, where should it be linked from in the Python wiki tree
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Python_software
I'd presume Scientific Packages
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_Python_software&action=edit&section=8
Is it "The Astropy Project" or "Astropy"? There at least needs to be
a redirect.
I can create a stub following the numpy model easily.

Ray