[AstroPy] volunteers sought for astropy wikipedia entry

RayS rays at blue-cove.com
Mon Nov 4 15:08:16 EST 2013

And from his talk page, the reviewer appears to have an itchy finger.
I added the "under construction" which should prevent him from actual deletion.
I agree that notability is important for software
listings. I think a list of notable important users would be next.
Would the list of 30 colloborators in The Astropy
Collaboration  in
http://www.aanda.org/articles/aa/abs/2013/10/aa22068-13/aa22068-13.html
be appropriate? They are certainly users, and themselves notable in the field.

- Ray S