[AstroPy] how to detect emission lines in sloan spectrum?

gonghang.naoc ghang.naoc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 12:03:19 EDT 2013

Hi Kevin,
So it is just like a local minimum or local maximum thing?Then we can write
our own code and we can define an amplitude or a sigma value,right?
My python version is 2.7.I can import scipy.signal successfully but  the
'module' object has no attribute 'argrelmax'. Do you have any idea?

Thank you.
hang