[AstroPy] iraf's imexamine equivalent in python

Joe Philip Ninan indiajoe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 11:13:35 EDT 2013

Hi RayS,
Thanks for the suggestions.
I was so far trying to get ginga work from Ipython. (still stuck at some
error in PyQt4...)
I have never tried doing anything in wxPython before. But looks like I
should give a try on that also.
For 3d surface plot, I shall use Mayavi.
Thanking you,
-cheers
joe

--
"GNU/Linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste" -  GNU Generation

Joe Philip Ninan    http://sites.google.com/site/jpninan/
Research Scholar        /________________\
DAA,                            | Vadakeparambil |
TIFR,                           | Pullad P.O.         |
Mumbai-05, India.      | Kerala, India      |
Ph: +917738438212   | PIN:689548       |