[AstroPy] astropy fashion update

Erik Tollerud erik.tollerud at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 13:37:17 EDT 2013

I think the company behind the fashion.astropy.org site doesn't do
mugs, anyway... But I presume we don't mind someone using the custom
designer at http://www.cafepress.com/ in conjunction with the logos
from https://github.com/astropy/astropy-logo to make a mug. If the
logo becomes valuable enough that we need to start licensing rights,
we'll worry about it then :)

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Perry Greenfield
<stsci.perry at gmail.com> wrote:
> We've looked as stickers a bit, but not mugs. I think we'll want to see the level of interest in the clothing before expanding our retail project :-)
>
> On Sep 30, 2013, at 10:22 AM, Leo Huckvale wrote:
>
>> Regarding suggestions for astropy merchandise, have you thought of
>> coffee mugs?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Leo Huckvale

Erik