[AstroPy] X marks the spot

Tim Staley tim.staley at soton.ac.uk
Thu Sep 12 04:30:11 EDT 2013

Hi astropy folks!

just to throw another option in the works:
if you want an interactive viewer (rather than a static plotter), you might
consider using ds9 / xpa / pyds9 (+pyds9_ex if you're so inclined):

http://hea-www.harvard.edu/RD/ds9/site/Home.html
http://hea-www.harvard.edu/RD/xpa/index.html
http://hea-www.harvard.edu/RD/ds9/pyds9/
https://github.com/timstaley/pyds9_ex

I've no experience with Macs, but happy to help re: DS9 if I can.

Cheers,
Tim.