[AstroPy] astropy logo clothing now available

Perry Greenfield stsci.perry at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 16:58:46 EDT 2013

Alas, it has been noticed that an error has crept into the logo that none of us reviewing it noticed. If it matters to you, hold off on any orders until we have it fixed (and I get new glasses). Who knows, maybe the defective ones will have enormous market value like similar coins and stamps :-)

Thanks, Perry