[AstroPy] convert equinox issue with nicmos/radio data?

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 14:24:53 EST 2014

Hi Grigoris,

(just replying to the list in case anyone has the same issue)

The issue was due to the fact that one image had the first axis be the
declination and the second the right ascension (as opposed to RA then
Dec). I have fixed it so that this is now properly taken into account
in APLpy. You can update with

git clone https://github.com/aplpy/aplpy.git
cd aplpy
python setup.py install

Let me know if this does not fix the issue. I did see another error,
but I think this is unrelated.

Cheers,
Tom