[AstroPy] GSOC 2014

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 17:05:29 EST 2014

On 28 January 2014 20:32, Asish Panda <asishrocks95 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright! Thanks for the fast reply!
> Does document pull request count as well?

Documentation pull requests count too - since they still require you
to understand the fork - clone - branch - pull request workflow. If
you can though, you should also try one of the coding issues since it
will show that you understand the Python code. You should feel free to
submit more than one pull request if you wish.

Cheers,
Tom